Wednesday 11 March 2015

Top 100 Best WhatsApp Status

Best Whatsapp Status - Whatsapp Status for Lovers, WhatsApp Status Messages & Whatsapp Funny Cool Status Updates - Cute Whatsapp Status with Emotions 

Sometimes it's easier to pretend you don't care, than to admit it's killing you.
I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.'
I’m totally a cheap date; I don’t pay for anything. 
The only thing I can’t stand is discomfort. 
Life is short talk fast.
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.
Coffee, chocolate, men… some things are just better rich.
People with attitude are rich by pocket but poor by heart.
I am not saying I am the best. I only know that I am doing my best to be the best.
Life is short, chat fast..!!!
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass!
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you.
The road to success is always under construction.
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
Never give up on your dreams. Keep sleeping.
I wish I had google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.
I hate Loneliness, but it Loves me more.
I have not an attitude but i have a personality that you can’t handle.
And everyone knows the louder the music the bigger the heartbreak.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it :D
Keep moving! Nothing new to read…
I am not special, I am just a limited edition.
I’m gonna MAKE the rest of my life, the BEST of my LIFE.
Never do anything yourself that others can do for you.
Time, you can’t keep it, but you can spend it.
Sugar – Honey – Iced – Tea … Guess what it means.
Born to express not to impress.
Talent is god given, be humble.
I don’t trust words, I trust actions.
We learn from failure, not from success. Send a kiss
Forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh loudly, study rarely. Hot smile
An injury is much sooner forgotten than an insult.
Envy is an insult to oneself.
You're the reason our kids are so ugly.
You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf. 
When a girl has a wall up it's because it was built... Brick by brick, lie after lie, heartbreak after heartbreak.
You will find a girl prettier than me, smarter than me, and funnier than me, but you will never find a girl just like me.
I am not saying I am the best. I only know that I am doing my best to be the best.
I’m gonna MAKE the rest of my life, the BEST of my LIFE.
Born to express not to impress. 
Silent people have the loudest minds. 
Sometimes it’s easier to pretend you don’t care, than to admit it’s killing you. 
Gorgeous, intelligent, kind, sweet, charming, witty, hilarious, friendly…well enough about ME! How are you?
I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.
His I.Q. is so low you can’t test it. You have to dig for it.
I dont care or think about the people in my past… there’s some reason why they din’t make it to my future!
The only thing I can’t stand is discomfort. 
I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too.
His I.Q. is so low you can’t test it. You have to dig for it.
My one hand is enough to fight against the world.. If u hold the other one...!
HELP: Cops are after a suspect who smart, witty, sexy & good looking…so where you gonna hide ME?
The best dreams happen when eyes are open.
In “Success” all depends on the second letter.
I stopped fighting with my inner demons. We are on the same side Now. 
If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’. 
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. 
The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don’t have to remember what you said. 
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
Rose is red. And sky is blue. My love is true. Only for you…
Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!
Coffee, chocolate, men… some things are just better rich.
I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.
i am single because god is busy writing to best lovestory for me.
The space between your fingers are meant 2 be filled with mine
Your LOVE and My EFFORT together will conquer the WORLD.
LOVE THE ONE WHO MAKES UR WORLD BEAUTIFUL
I Love My Country. It is The Government I’m Afraid Of! 
I don’t lie, I speak Fiction.
Had a really great "Night Out" last night, According to my police report.
I like to take road less travelled…..helps me to avoid traffic.
I’m not online, it’s just an optical illusion.
I dont care or think about the people in my past… there’s some reason why they din’t make it to my future!
Never do anything yourself that others can do for you.
I am not drunk, I am just chemically off-balanced
Coffee, chocolate, men… some things are just better rich.
Reality is a crutch for people who can’t handle drugs.
You are as useless as the ‘AY’ in ‘Okay’
After Monday and Tuesday, even calendar says W T F…
My gf is lyk Ferrari, i don’t have Ferrari :/ Broken heart
No matter how much sleep I get, I`m always tired when I get up for college ! 
LoVe ThE oNe WhO LoVeS YoU..... nOt ThE oNe WhOm YoU LoVe ❤❤ 
Born to express not to impress.
Silent people have the loudest minds.
HELP: Cops are after a suspect who smart, witty, sexy & good looking…so where you gonna hide ME?
Born with winner Quality’s
I’m nobody, nobody is perfect, and therefore I’m perfect. 
When you think there is nothing left in your life,just keep working hard until you die :)
Had a really great “Night Out” last night, According to my police report.
I will win, Not immediately But Definitely.’ 
If you’re talking behind my back, you’re in a good position to kiss my ass! 
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you. 
The road to success is always under construction. 
Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. 
Gorgeous, intelligent, kind, sweet, charming, witty, hilarious, friendly…well enough about ME! How are you?
People with attitude are rich by pocket but poor by heart.
You were born an original. Don’t die a copy.
Flirt male Trying To Sleep Early Is Like Trying To Get NIT Girls To Accept Your Friend Request. Never Fuckin' Happens. Broken heart
Only Love takes you to heaven without the dying part.
Always remember to smile because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.

It doesn't matter who hurt you or broke you down .. What matters is who made you smile again <3 
You cannot stop the waves but you can learn to surf.
Marriage is a fine institution, but I’m not ready for an institution. 
If your heart was a prison, I would like to be sentenced for life.
You are so beautiful that you give the sun a reason to shine.

Click Here For Cool WhatsApp Status in Hindi

1 comment:

  1. Wow! what a status updates.Thanks for sharing this.I really enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete