Wednesday 11 March 2015

Top 50 WhatsApp Status - Best Funny Hilarious ULTIMATE WhatsApp Status Update COLLECTION

Funny Whatsapp Status - Hilarious Whatsapp Status, Best Whatsapp Status, Top 50 Best WhatsApp Status Updates with Emotions
It’s the good girls who keep diaries;the bad girls never have the time.

Stand in front of mirror and you will see smartest person of the World.

A smile shows your strength.

Happiness comes by our own actions.

Person you love is 72.8% water.

There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness

 I fell in love at first sight. I should have looked twice.

Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you

 I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn’t work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

 A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

I’ve been too fucking busy and vice versa

When I was born I was so surprised, I didn't talk for a year and a half..

If procrastination was an Olympic event ,I’d compete in it later.

Friends are like your backbone. They are always there when you need support.

Friendship is based on trust, without it ; there is nothing.

Nothing is over until you stop trying.

“Success” all depends on the second letter.

Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.

A day for toil, an hour for sport, but for a friend is life too short.
I’m a good boy/girl with bad habits :P

. I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

A true friend is an angel sent by God.

 Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.

Marriage is a 3 Ring Circus- 1. Engagement Ring, 2. Wedding Ring, 3. Suffering.

So i heard you're a player, Well nice to meet you. I'm the coach.

I'm not single, I'm just romantically challenged.

 A man asks a trainer in the gym: “I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?” Trainer replies: “Use the ATM”

The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.

I used to be an atheist, But then i realized i'm God.

The road to success is always under construction.

Had a really great "Night Out" last night, According to my police report.

In my house I'm the boss, my wife is just the decision maker.
funny-whatsapp-status

I am not virgin, My life fucks me everyday.

Good morning…let the stress begin

Exams!!!!The most creative phase of life :):(

I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P

Life is too short. Dont waste it removing pendrive safely.

“”My attitude depends on the people in front of me….””

Your whatsapp status say’s online …..If your online then why aren’t you texting me

I feel lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag.

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.

Love demands less than friendship.

I don’t have time to hate people,who hate me.because, I’m too busy in loving people who love me.

I loved you...but I guess that my love couldn't save his... nothing could.

Friendship is one mind with two bodies.

I am not questioning your honour. I am denying its existence.

Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.

I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.

I've found the recipe for happiness. Can someone just send me some money so that I can buy the ingredients?

I'm not online, it's just an optical illusion.

That's the secret to life... replace one worry with another.

I like to always carry two sacks around. That way, if someone asks me to lend them a hand, I can say, “Sorry, got these sacks”.

I tried to be normal. Worst two minutes of my life.

You don’t need to like me I’m not Facebook status.

I Have Good News And Bad News To Tell You. The Bad News? I Have No Good 

I don’t always have time to study… but when I do, I don’t

I Was Born Cool, Global Warming Made Me Hot.

Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that’s not true, every time i hear your voice I fall in Love all over again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment