Thursday 12 March 2015

Cool WhatsApp Status Collection of Cool Attitude, Love WhatsApp Status

WhatsApp Status Quotes - Cool WhatsApp Status - Best Whatsapp Status, Funny Hilarious WhatsApp Status, Notivational WhatsApp Status Updates

Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable. 

When you get to the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on. Theodore Roosevelt

The ones who say “you can't" and "you won't" are probably the ones scared that “you will".

if you r BAD then call me your DAD.

Friends are those who never turn their back to you..

Good things happen to those who hustle

Time, you can’t keep it, but you can spend it.

Remember, you are the director of your movie of life…

Always end the day with positive thought

When nothing seems right….go left!!

Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.

There's nothing wrong with you there's a lot wrong with the world you live in- Chris Colfer
I’m gonna rest of my life, the best of my life.

Awesome ends with ME and Ugly starts with you.

I smile …Because I don’t know WHAT THE HELL is going on. 

Love thy neighbor. But don’t get caught.
Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…

Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

We don’t have to be alike to be friends. We just have to care about each other!

Friends r honest with each other, even if the truth hurts

I am not drunk, I am just chemically off-balanced.

Warning…I know KARATE…….And few other oriental words.

INSULT & WIFE Are Somewhat Similar….They Always Look Good…IF IT IS NOT YOURS… 

Yesterday I saw someone pushing a bottle of Schweppes into his ass, I said, "What are you doing ?!" He replied: "Schweppes: Drink Different.."

Silence is Golden. Duct tape is Silver :3

I have had a perfectly wonderful evening, but this wasn't it

If you were waiting for the opportune moment, that was it.

There is only happiness in this life, to love and be loved.

You re special to me in every way. Thank you for being who you are.

There is no finish line so love the journey.

The first duty of LOVE is to LISTEN.

So i heard you’re a player, Well nice to meet you. I’m the coach. 

A single word can undoubtedly be a repository of knowledge, provided you're willing to learn something new.

A man asks a trainer in the gym: "I want 2 impress that beautiful girl , which machine can I use?" Trainer replies: "Use the ATM"

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.

Love doesn’t show up on an X-ray….but it’s there.

Dont let your ears witness what your eyes didn't see...& don't let your mouth speak what your heart doesn't feel.

Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :').

Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.

I really need a day in between Saturday and Sunday.

Our language is called the mother tongue because the father never gets a chance to Speak.

A BOSS is like a diaper... Always on your ass, and usually full of Shi***t

I Wish My Parents Were Like Google. They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete.

Born to express not to impress.


Every problem comes with a solution. If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s a…………. 

80% of boys have girlfriends.. Rest 20% are having brain. 

Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!

Insult and wife are somewhat similar....They always look good...If it is not yours

The best dreams happen when eyes are open.

0 comments:

Post a Comment