Tuesday 10 March 2015

#NEW Top 100 FUNNY, HILARIOUS WhatsApp Status

WhatsApp Status - Best Funny WhatsApp Status, Cool Funny Whatsapp Status Updates, Funny hilarious Ultimate Whatsapp Status Collection, Whatsapp Status Quotes

Yesterday I did nothing and today I’m finishing what I did yesterday.

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can’t see.

If you can’t beat them, arrange to have them beaten.

Every time I drink I get awesome :-)

When a bird hits your window have you ever wondered if God is playing angry birds with you?

I never make stupid mistakes, only very-very clever ones.

On the other hand...you have different fingers.

After getting drunk, Bachelor of Technology turns into Master of Philosophy.

I’m so cool, ice cubes get jealous.

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire.

If you love a woman, you shouldn’t be ashamed to show her to your wife.

Dear mom and dad, when I lie to you, it's for your own good. :P

Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off.


A politician is a fellow who will lay your life down for his country.

God made coke. God made pepsi. God made me. Oh so sexy. God made rivers. God made lakes. God made you. Well...we all make mistakes.

Yesterday I saw someone pushing a bottle of Schweppes into his ass, I said, "What are you doing ?!" He replied: "Schweppes: Drink Different.."

It’s never too late to go wrong.

The first 40 years of your childhood are always the hardest.

Better late than never, but never late is better.

Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again?
FUNNY WHATSAPP STATUS
I have a Impudent neighbor Knocking on my door at 2AM He's lucky I was in a drum lesson ..

Most of the fruits I know now and did not know were existed - Is only because of the shampoo

I saw a shampoo with the title: "Rich-looking" So I washed my purse ..

Even if you are a mass murderer, International rogue,and children Abductor,People Will Still bless you "continue to be who you are" in your birthday.

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.

Laughter is like a windshield wiper, it doesn’t stop the rain but allows us to keep going.

A woman is like a tea bag, you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.

Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk

I’m not fat, I’m just easy to see.

I’m great in bed; I can sleep for days.

You can stay in my heart without paying single penny.

Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it's called the present.
Im a humble person, really. I'm actually much greater than I think I am.

They keep saying the right person will come along. I think mine was hit by a truck…

“I have a lot of growing up to do. I realized that the other day inside my fort.” – Zach Galifianakis

“Onions make me sad. A lot of people don’t realize that.” – Mitch Hedberg

Weather forecast for tonight: dark

Its Cute When your Crush’s Crush is You.

You remind me of my Chinese friend...Ug Lee

There is nothing greater in this world than being loving parents. So take the first step today by getting married. Think different, do different!

Don’t drink and park – accidents cause people.

WHY whenever I sit down to work, someone wakes me up?

I'm not short, I am just concentrated awesome!

If you don't care stop talking about it.

Excuse me! Ye lijiye aapki soch. Mujhe giri hui mili thi. :P

When you are on a 1% battery anyone who sends a message, Or calling, Becomes the enemy ..

“I came here in peace, seeking gold and slaves.” – Jack Handey

I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.

Love thy neighbor. But don’t get caught.


I gotta go to work today because millions of people on welfare depend on me.

Love doesn’t show up on an X-ray….but it’s there.

I don’t get older, I level up.

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you’ll need me to complete your picture.

Don’t drink while driving – you will spill the beer.

The only reason I’m fat is because a tiny body cannot store all this personality.

When nothing seems right….go left!!

I have'nt failed…my success is just postponed for some time !!

In this Beautiful, Geeky world of Smartphones, Gadgets and Internet, we have many ways to Communicate with your Friends and Family that no Other Previous generations had. And Whatsapp Messenger had became one of the most popular, Prominent and vastly used Messaging App to Send Text messages, not Only Text but also you can send Multimedia Files like Images, Videos, and Smiley and express your thoughts and Feeling with your friends or kin and kith.


If you are using whatsapp usually you would come to know about whatsapp status Already, A Status which replicates or shares or shows whats Happening Around us which reveals your Emotions through words and smiley, and if you`re searching for Whatsapp Status or Funny, Best WhatsApp Status and related stuff you are at a right place. Here you`ll get All Types of Whatsapp Status such as Best Whatsapp Status for Friendship, Night, Good Day, Love and Valentinesday Whatsapp Status and also Funny, Attitude Whatsapp Status


0 comments:

Post a Comment